ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
Peanut Butter Caramel Baked Apples…RECIPE
we make these minus peanut butter every year at christmastime……………
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
SLEEPING BEAUTY (1485).
POCAHONTAS (17TH CENTURY POWAHTAN).
CINDERELLA (MID 1860’S)
JASMINE (PRE-ISLAMIC MIDDLE EAST)
SNOW WHITE (16TH CENTURY GERMANY).
BELLE (1770’S FRENCH COURT FASHION).
Megara (Ancient Greece)
Mulan (Ancient China)
Rapunzel (18th Century)
I’ve reblogged this 6 times probably
This is amazing.
red pandas are the derps of the animal kingdom
Can someone genuinely explain to me how red pandas survive in the wild
I mean they have to have some kind of method of survival like a strong bite or claws or something
how do they survive
They survive because nothing can stand to eat them. Predators are just like “…I can’t. Too cute.”
C I R C L E T S (x)
I require all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen at my wedding to wear circlets.
Winternet is coming
pretty sure i’ve rebageled this 20 times already but it’s just so good
Did you just say rebagled?
this is actually one of my favorite things
I have books.
You don’t read. You don’t understand. You don’t know what it’s like to live in different worlds. To travel on great adventures through the galaxy with people you know better than your own family. To live with them. Have you ever loved anything? Do you have any idea? (x)
Lord of the Rings : Gender Swapped
The waterproof planetarium floats in water and contains a bright light that projects out into the room, or even into the tub itself when flipped over. It also includes Rose Bath and Deep Ocean graphic domes for changing to a different mood.
WANT WANT WANT!
IT SHAKES WHEN YOU DO ALT+CLICK TO REBLOG NOW.
LIKE A VOLCANO READY TO ERUPT.
LIKE PIKACHU PREPARING TO ATTACK.
LIKE A SMALL CHILD GETTING A SHIVER IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT.
IT JUMPS OUT OF MY SCREEN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
ALL ABOARD THE U.S.S. MISANDRY
whoooooo okay it took like 24 hours but look chicas it’s done
tumblr’s being stupid and not showing the full zoomed image so i broke it up into chunks. everyone who sent me their information is on the banner. i tried my best to incorporate the descriptions and pictures y’all sent me (i have a feeling i got a bunch of stuff wrong but it is what it is soooo)
personally i think we’d be fabulous, kicking ass and taking names in zero g. the patriarchy’s not gonna see us coming, that’s for sure. (:
oh and if you’re a part of the star trek girl gang but don’t see yourself up there, it’s because you didn’t send me your deets, or tumblr ate them in my inbox! D: so feel free to contact me and i’ll add you to the banner no problem. c: